DRAWING HAPPENING SOON! FRIDAY DECEMBER 29th @ 5PM
One Week Stay for Four @ Schneider Hof
March 31-April 13, 2024
THERE ARE LESS THAN 100 TICKETS LEFT! DRAWING FOR PRIZES ON 12/29!
Drawing for the raffle prizes will happen on Friday January 29th @ 5pm. You are welcome to join staff, friends, and family at the Eastern Slope Branch of the New England Ski Museum or join us digitally via Zoom. Your choice!
The program will start with a brief membership meeting to vote in a few board members and then we will get right to the good stuff!
Here are Zoom details:
Topic: NESM Raffle DrawingTime: Dec 29, 2023 05:00 PM Eastern TimePassword: 129941Or Telephone:US: +1 646 931 3860Meeting ID: 858 8133 4369
We are thinking of this as an informal après holiday gathering so join us for/with a drink and your New Year’s garb! AND tickets are still available though supply is dwindling quickly! Please use the link below!
New England Ski Museum Announces new raffle to benefit educational programming and overall operations!
NESM has recently received an extremely generous offer from Christoph and Hannah Schneider, owners of the Schneider Hof in downtown St. Anton, Austria to raffle off a week’s stay for four people in early April 2024. We are delighted to share with YOU a key piece of ski history, New England and global history, and a great experience with an awesome family we know well!
The Schneider Hof is the original home of Austrian ski-meister Hannes Schneider in St. Anton am Alberg. Schneider’s importance to the development of skiing in North Conway + New England + the United States was profound. He was the original rockstar of skiing who revolutionized the way people skied, how they learned to ski, and how they experienced winter landscapes. Many people have written extensively about the Schneider story, but suffice to say this is an incredible opportunity to share in the commemoration of a ski history that connects all of us across generations and thousands of miles!
Some key details:
- One week stay @ Schneider Hof for four people in self-catered apartment between March 31 and April 13, 2024.
- Airfare will be provided along with a small expense account
- $10,000 USD value
- Raffle winner selected December 31
- Non-transferable, non-refundable, cannot be postponed (may be given as a gift but must be approved by the museum. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss)
- Downtown St. Anton, Austria
- Free depot service for skis and boots
- All proceeds benefit the New England Ski Museum as we build out our portfolio of educational programming
- Individual tickets sold @ $125/piece
- Five tickets @ $550, ten tickets @ $1000
- Tickets may be purchased in-person or over the phone at both locations of the New England Ski Museum: 135 Tramway Drive in Franconia, NH (603-823-7177) and 2628 White Mountain Highway in North Conway, NH (603-730-5044)
- Tickets may also be purchased on-line at newenglandskimuseum.com